Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UnlockedMW Toolbar.

Well, after extensive testing and many un-installations of various toolbars, I have come to my final decision as to which toolbar is the best one out there. THE WINNER IS: UnlockedMW!!!!
Why did I decide on this toolbar?
Well, my first factor was Support, need support then simply post to the UnlockedMW wall http://www.facebook.com/pages/UnlockedMW-Unlock-your-Mafia-Wars-Game/216635788360770?sk=wall and one of the many wall assistants will do their best to answer any questions you may have.
My second deciding factor was ease of use, and there are several videos posted here: http://unlockedmw.com/instructions/ including a walk through of the assorted functions.
Third was fighting speed, and this script is by far the fastest out there bar none. As soon as Zynga stops messing with things, I hope to see the fight speed return to what it used to be with a fight script, because at the moment, molasses flows faster than the fighting on Mafia Wars lately lol
Where do I get this amazing toolbar from you ask?
Well, you can post a URL to the toolbar on your facebook profile and they will send you the trial version, or you can simply pay 24.99 and own the toolbar for life.
Here is the link for purchase:mafia wars toolbar Enjoy this marvelous toolbar folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment