Friday, September 30, 2011

Is Brazil going the way of Cuba, Moscow, and Bangkok??


Well, we have all seen this before with all the great cities, Cuba was the place to get the highest numbers of ices, Moscow the most kills for your stamina, Bangkok a mix of both benefits.

Seems that they get rid of a city rather than investing in more servers, or is it just me seeing this trend?
I personally hope this is just me being worried, I mean there has only been one good glitch in Brazil so far and that was in the limited time city where folks were getting outrageous experience to energy ratios and leveling crazily!!! Of course I was behind and not into the secret city when the glitch occurred, guess that is my fault for sleeping LMAO!!!

Anyways, thats it for me right now as I am going to hurry and try to lock Brazil out to Ruby before this ends.

Remember to use UnlockedMW toolbar for the best gaming exerience possible.

mafia wars toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment