Sunday, September 25, 2011

Is Zynga destroying Mafia Wars by adding too much too quick???

TOO MUCH TOO FAST???
I am seeing people leave the game in HUGE numbers, don't believe me, just look at these graphs here!!


Here is part of the Facebook message I received last night from a daily player who is overwhelmed just to give you an idea of what I am upset over!!
" the game is become too difficult too play.. ! too many events.. ! one after another.. ! no time to breath also.. ! I cannot handle all this.. !
this is just a game.. ! which i should be enjoying.. ! not my part time job.. ! which i should be doing daily.. ! finally after 2 years of great playing.. ! i can finally live my life.. ! i'm feeling so happy.. ! Pretty sad when someone that is just a casual daily player is driven to this in my opinion!?!?!?!
I am almost overwhelmed by all of the daily tasks required to even BEGIN to stay up with the rest of the players! Add in all the New properties crap and I am almost ready to kiss my Mafia Wars career good bye permanently. I feel as if it has almost become a full time job, yet it does not pay me at all, instead I pay to stay close to the standards of the "Level-Playing-Field" as Zynga is so fast to blurt out in reference to any sort of advantageous script, or glitch!!!
I would LOVE some feedback to this post, so please fill my blog with replies,

Nick
If you would like to purchase the greatest Mafia Wars Cheat out there, just click here and it will direct you to UnlockedMW. mafia wars toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment